- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Office 365 OWA
- Quick Facts
- Installing the Secure Messaging Add-in for Office 365.
- Using the Secure Messaging Add-in for Office 365.
The Secure Messaging Office 365 OWA app lets you transform Outlook in Office 365 into a powerful, secure communications platform. With Secure Messaging integrated into Office 365 OWA, you can encrypt emails, manage your secure messages alongside basic email messages, securely provision e-signatures, share large files, and mount e-campaigns right from OWA using existing accounts.
Integration is simple without requiring any additional training or complicated provisioning, which ensures rapid adoption. Because there are no encryption keys to manage, your users can easily communicate securely with both internal and external recipients seamlessly. There is no better solution for securing your communications in Office 365 than Secure Messaging.
- Secure messages are sent through your organization’s branded Secure Messaging platform to ensure encrypted delivery of all content.
- Designed to be a lightweight add-in to OWA that can be set up by individual users or an administrator.
- Because there is no new software to learn and it’s so simple to use, the solution will actually be supported and adopted by staff and external recipients, ensuring the encryption of your sensitive data.
- Email content and file attachments can be stored decrypted in the mail server (e.g. Exchange) both by the sender and the external recipients without integration at the mail server level.
- Eliminates the need for recipients to login to a separate portal that is only available through a web browser.
- Gives users the option to quickly choose between creating a new secure or basic email message.
- The Delivery Slip is added to the right side of the compose window and gives you access to all of Secure Messaging’s powerful features.
- Instantly and securely send, receive, and track attachments and e-signature documents without taxing the mail server.
- It works with all mail servers and all existing email archiving, compliance, e-discovery, and DLP set-ups.
- No server changes are required, making it a true cloud solution.
Installing the Secure Messaging Office 365 OWA Add-in
- Go to secure-messaging.com and log in to your Secure Messaging account.
- From the left navigation panel, click any of the app icons.
- Click the Windows icon. Under Microsoft Office 365 Web App (OWA) Add-in, click Install now… and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Using the Secure MessagingOffice 365 OWA Add-in
- Once the add-in is installed, to open a secure message directly in OWA, click Secure Email.
- Once you click that, a Secure Messaging inset window will open.
- Use the inset scroll bar to access all of the Delivery Slip functions.
- To view the rest of your secure messages, click SECURE MESSAGES.
- Note: Do not use the default Outlook “Reply/Reply all” button to respond to a secure message.
Last edited September 23, 2016