- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Reporting an Error in the Toolbar
If you encounter an issue using the secure email Outlook add-in, the best way to let us know is to use the ‘Report an Error’ feature directly embedded int the add-in.
NOTE: You can submit an error at any time, even after the issue occurred. The logs included in the error report will include all the information we need.
Outlook® 2010, 2013 & 2016
- In the main Outlook® window, go to the ‘Secure Messaging’ Ribbon tab.
- Click on the ‘Report an Error’ sub menu entry. A dialog will appear where you can enter a description of the problem that will be sent along with an encrypted copy of the log information from the add-in.
- In the Outlook® main window menu, select the ‘Secure Messaging’ menu entry.
- Click on ‘Report an Error’ sub menu entry. A dialog will appear where you can enter a description of the problem that will be sent along with an encrypted copy of the log information from your Toolbar.
- Enter the email address where we can reach you. If you are troubleshooting someone else’s computer, enter the email address where you would like us to respond to.
- Enter a description of the problem your encountered or feedback you would like to share with us.
- Submitting an error this way will send some encrypted log information regarding the local add-in settings and usage. To view what log information is sent to support, click the ‘View information sent to Support’ link. Note that these logs do not contain any confidential information and they are sent encrypted to our support team.
- After you’ve entered the description of the problem, click ‘Report Error’.
A Support Technician will contact you shortly to address your issue.