- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Back to top
How do I remove my Account Activation in the Toolbar?
In order to remove your activation for your account in Outlook, please follow these steps:
- In Outlook 2010, 2013 & 2016, go to the “Secure Messaging” ribbon tab in Outlook. In Outlook 2007, go to the “Tools” menu in the Toolbar in Outlook.
- Select “Secure Accounts”.
- Select your account from the list, click “Block”.
- Re-select your account, then click “Delete”. Please note that this will only delete your account activation and will not delete any message data.
- Confirm that you want to delete your activation.
- Follow the steps on this page.
- Restart Outlook.
- Select a secure message to trigger the activation process. For more information on activation, see Installation and Activation (opens in new window).
After completing the activation process, you should be able to send and receive secure messages normally.