- Quick Start Videos
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- As a USER, how to...
- As an ADMIN, how to...
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Secure Web Forms
The following ZIP file includes a sample basic form, plus instructions on how to edit your form to convert it to a Secure e-Form:
Once the form(s) are completed (there are no limit to the number of forms that can be enabled per portal) and the Auth Key is added, you can host it yourself, or it can be hosted on the DeliverySlip servers.
Alternately, our team can convert your existing PDF or web forms to a secure form. Either host the form on a temporary web page for our team to extract it, or send it in via secure email. Note that the form does NOT have to be functioning or posting data anywhere. Our team will take care of completing the form, hooking it into the DeliverySlip portal, and establishing the secure link for submission. In order for us to complete the form, the following information is required (please send along with the HTML form):
- Link of the secure email portal: This is the Webapp link you use to login to your portal that this secure form will be used with. If you submit several forms, make sure to indicate if they all use the same portal.
- List of Intended Recipients (Name and Email Address): This is the list of the intended recipient(s) of the secure form if available as a drop down. It can be configured as a list of individuals that the end user may choose from at the time the secure form is submitted, or one user. Note that the email addresses are never visible to web site visitors. Every email address must first be part of the portal as a Professional user, already registered and ready to receive secure messages. For the visible recipient information in the form, the email address is neither visible nor included in the configuration of the form. At least one intended recipient must be specified. The first user you provide in the list will be the default recipient.
- Sender user: This is the email address used to send the secure messages generated by the secure form. It must be a valid Professional user (with permissions to send secure messages and to invite new users). Note that all secure form messages that are generated will appear in the sent items for this User. This allows for monitoring of secure form usage and statistics.
- Subject: This is the subject used for the secure message generated by the form. The subject line may be a hard-coded text not visible to the end user or it may be configured so that the user can choose from a list of pre-defined topics. The subject can also be set to user-defined, where the form user can enter custom text.
- Custom ‘Success’ page URL: When the user completes the form correctly, they are directed to the ‘Success’ landing page. You can create this page on your own website and supply the URL. Alternatively, a default ‘Success’ page is provided.
- Custom ‘Error’ page URL: If the web visitor does not complete the form correctly, or makes an error, they are directed to the ‘Error’ landing page. You can create this page on your website and supply the URL. Alternatively, a default ‘Error’ page is provided.
- Referrer Domains: The secure form can either be hosted by us and embedded on your website through an iFrame (recommended), or it can be hosted on your own web server. Either way, the portal requires that a list of domains be registered where submissions will be accepted (for security reasons). This is a list of the domains that you own where the form will be publicly available (e.g.: mydomain.com, mydomain.net, mydomainalias.com).
Secure web forms FAQs
Q. What programming language can I use to develop my form?
A. Any web programming language (PHP, HTML, ASPX, JSP, FLEX, HMTL5).
Q. How many forms can I deploy?
A. As many as you require, as complex as you require them to be.
Q. Does it cost something when web visitors submit the secure form?
A. Please check with your provider.
Q. When a web visitor submits the secure form with their information, do they automatically become a user in the portal?
A. No. Submissions do not create a user record in the portal. The web visitor is only created in the platform when you reply to them securely. Only then are they invited to join the portal and establish an account with your organization.
Q. Can I insert field validations?
A. Yes. Build your form as any other web form you would normally develop.
Q. How do I enable my web form to be secure?
A. Submit it via secure email, along with answers to the questions above, to wilson@deliveryslip,com
Q. Where can I find a marketing brochure to send to my customer?
A. Here. (opens in new window)
Q. Do you have a sample form I can see?
A. Below is a screenshot of a form sample (nonfunctioning).