- Quick Start Videos
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- As a USER, how to...
- As an ADMIN, how to...
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Report an Error
If you encounter an issue using the DeliverySlip Outlook Add-in, the best way to let us know is to use the ‘Report an Error’ feature directly embedded into the add-in. This error report will include low level (non-confidential) activity logs that are necessary for us to troubleshoot any issue. The error report, along with the logs, is sent encrypted to our support team.
|NOTE: You can submit an error at any time, even after the issue occurred. The logs included in the error report will include all the information we need for the last 3 days of activity.|
|NOTE: Outlook 2003 and 2007 versions are no longer supported by Microsoft. If you experience an issue using Outlook 2003 or 2007, please upgrade to a newer version of Outlook first.|
Outlook® 2010, 2013, 2016 & O365
- In the main Outlook® window, go to the ‘DeliverySlip’ ribbon tab
- Click on the ‘Report an Error’ button. A dialog will appear where you can enter your email address and a description of the problem you are experiencing (mandatory). This information, along with local logs will be sent encrypted to our support team.
- Enter the email address where we can reach you. If you are troubleshooting someone else’s computer, enter the email address where you would like us to respond to.
- Enter a description of the problem you encountered or feedback you would like to share with us.
- Submitting an error this way will send some encrypted log information regarding the local add-in settings and usage. To view what log information is sent to support, click the ‘View information sent to Support’ link. Note that these logs do not contain any confidential information and they are sent encrypted to our support team.
- After you’ve entered the description of the problem, click ‘Report Error’. A Support Technician will contact you shortly to address your issue.
Manually Reporting an Error in Outlook
If you’ve uninstalled the DeliverySlip add-in and you need to submit your add-in logs to support, or if you are requested to manually submit your log files, please follow these instructions:
- Open a Windows Explorer. You can do this by clicking “My Computer” in your start menu.
- Navigate to the following location in your file system: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\email2\Toolbar\logs, where [username] is the username of the user account you are logged into in Windows.
- Identify the folders for the last 3 to 5 days and add them to a ZIP file.
- Send the ZIP file to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably via a secure message.
Last updated November 29 2017.