- Provisioning a new Customer
- Customer Order Form
- Trial VS Certified Secure
- Developer API Toolkit
- Office Add-in Enterprise
- Web Admin Console
- User Account
- General & Feature Settings
- Secure Message Disclaimers
- Security Policies
- Registration Filters
- DLP Content Filtering
- Local Email Client Store
- API Secure Delivery
- Admin User Access Levels
- Technology & Deployment
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
At the top of the Dashboard is an overview of the Secure Messaging platform. Statistics regarding the user base and storage are conveniently displayed. The user grid is a fully searchable and sortable grid that displays a range of useful information for each user, including when they registered, when they’ve last logged in, and what their User Group is. Below the table is the search field, as well as a drop down list of useful filters. The user grid can also be exported to Excel or Word.
NOTE: Some features might not be available depending on the configuration of the Secure Messaging platform and your admin user profile. Contact your reseller for more information.
- Use the top menu navigation to navigate between ‘Customer List’, ‘Customer Management’, ‘Admin Users’ management or ‘Server Settings’ management. If you are logged in as a customer, only the Customer Management menu will be displayed.
- Use the sub-menu entries to manage the particular configuration of the Secure Messaging platform for one customer portal implementation. If you manage more than one customer portal, use the drop down list to select between various customer portal implementations. Select the appropriate customer and click ‘Go’. Each customer has its own settings under this section that does not affect other customer’s on the same Secure Messaging platform (VPS). Click on the ‘Webmail’ button to trigger a new browser to the Secure Webmail login screen for this customer portal. Customers in Trial Mode should not use the system for confidential matters as it uses a default encryption key. Contact your reseller to ‘Certify Secure’ your portal.
- The ‘Users’ summary shows now many Professional and Guest users are authorized with the portal (enabled users). Guest and disabled users are free of charge.
- The ‘Storage’ summary shows how many secure messages and file attachments have been exchanged for this customer from initial set-up.
- In order to get the most up-to-date statistics (refresh of the entire Dashboard), use the ‘Update Dashboard’ button, on the right hand side of the screen. Due to the large amount of statistical information available, the Dashboard updates every day in a batch process but does not auto-update automatically during the day.
- 6. To export the statistical data to MS Word or MS Excel, use the buttons located at the bottom of the grid. This action will open up a document to be read and managed in either MS Word or MS Excel.
- Use the ‘Search’ feature to search for a particular user. Use the drop down to filter the user grid:
- ‘Show all Users (no filter)’ displays all ‘enabled’ users. Disabled users are not displayed in this view.
- ‘Professional Users’ displays all enabled Professional users.
- ‘Guest Users’ displays all enabled Guest users.
- ‘Registered Users (all)’ displays all users that have completed the registration process and are still ‘enabled’.
- ‘User not Registered’ displays all users that have not completed the registration process. They have been invited, but never registered to view their secure messages.
- ‘Never logged in’ displays all users that never logged in to the Secure Webmail.
- ‘Using Webmail only’ displays all users that did not install or use other programs to access their secure messages.
- ‘Using MS Toolbar only’ displays all users that are exclusively using the Secure MS Outlook Toolbar and never accessed the Secure Webmail.
- ‘File Attachment Owners’ displays all users that have uploaded file attachments.
- ‘Disabled Users’ displays all users that have been disabled and can no longer access their secure messages.
- ‘Attempted Registration’ displays all users that started the registration process but never completed it to access their secure messages.
- Use the ‘Change Page’ feature to navigate between pages of users.