- Provisioning a new Customer
- Customer Order Form
- Trial VS Certified Secure
- Developer API Toolkit
- Office Add-in Enterprise
- Web Admin Console
- User Account
- General & Feature Settings
- Secure Message Disclaimers
- Security Policies
- Registration Filters
- DLP Content Filtering
- Local Email Client Store
- API Secure Delivery
- Admin User Access Levels
- Technology & Deployment
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
This option provides Whitelist and Blacklist filters for domains or individual users. Settings include a target User Group for the User domain if their access is set to ‘Allowed’. For example, all users from your organization should inherit the Professional User Group upon registration. This allows the system to self-provision itself and limit the amount of administrative work required.
- Click ‘Add New Filter’, enter your organization’s domain (e.g. @corp-national.com) and assign the User Group to ‘Professional User’ to automatically assign newly invited staff with the proper User Group. If ‘Controlled Access’ is selected in User Registration Access, only ‘Allowed’ email addresses or email domains can register or be invited. If access is set to ‘Denied’, the email address or email domain is blocked from registering or being invited (black listed).
Administrators can set the specific blacklist or whitelist entries with the following settings:
- Type: This option sets the Blacklist / Whitelist filter for an entire domain, or an individual email address.
- Domain & Individual: This option sets the specific individual email address or email domain that is blacklisted or whitelisted. If ‘domain’ is selected, enter the email domain for this new filter. If ‘individual’ is selected, enter the email address for this new filter.
- Access: This option sets whether this is a blacklisting or whitelisting action. ‘Allowed’ indicates a whitelisting, and is used to assign a specific User Group to an individual or entire email domain. ‘Denied’ indicates a blacklisting, where an individual or entire email domain can be blocked from registering and ever receiving secure messages.
- User Group: This option sets the target User Group for the whitelisting. The individual or domain will be automatically set to this User Group when they are invited.
- CRA Authentication: defines if the filter is exempt from having to enter a CRA code on registration.
- API Secure Delivery: defines if the filter must archive all secure messages to a third party archiving system.
- Share Sent Items Read Rights: defines if the filter users can share read permissions to other users’ sent items.