- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Can I continue to use my existing Email Address?
The Secure Messaging Platform allows you to continue using your existing:
- Email address
- Email address aliases
- Email program (MS Outlook, Gmail, Blackberry, iPhone, Android, etc.)
- Server infrastructure (Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Google Mail, Zimbra, Lotus Domino, etc.)
You can also continue to send and receive basic email messages using the same email address. If you’re using Microsoft Outlook, you can even integrate seamlessly using the Secure MS Outlook Toolbar.
If you use a different email program, you still have full access to all of your secure messages using the Secure Message Center (Webmail).