- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Forgot your Password?
Follow these quick and easy steps to reset your password. Alternatively, your administrator can request a password reset action on your behalf.
- Find a secure message notification in your basic email inbox. In the secure message notification, click the secure link to launch the Secure Webmail.
- On the login page where you normally enter your email address and password for the Secure Webmail, below the Password field, click ‘Forgot Password?’.
- A page opens asking you to enter your email address. Enter your email address and click ‘Submit’.
- A dialogue box will appear informing you that instructions for the Password Reset have been sent to your email account. Go to your basic email inbox and open the email notification.
- Click the link in the email, follow the instructions to enter a new password, and click ‘Reset Password’.
- Your password is now reset and you will be redirected to the login page. Log in with your new password.
NOTE: Only you can choose a password, and you must validate that you own the email address by clicking the validation link. While an administration can trigger the password reset on your behalf, for security reasons they cannot assign a new password to your account.