- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
The Secure Messaging Delivery Slip is an advanced control panel for managing secure messages, e-signature documents, attachments, message controls, and real-time tracking. It appears to the right of every secure message and offers a robust set of features that greatly enhances the capabilities of your secure messages.
- Prevent unauthorized distribution of content with unique message controls.
- True message recall for emails and attachments, even after they have been sent and viewed.
- Password-protect messages and their attachments for added security.
- Share files up to 5 GB securely from any device, regardless of other limits in place.
- Securely request legally binding, non-repudiable e-signatures on documents and images.
- Monitor messages in real-time and receive (and share) notification of delivery and open times.
- View real-time message notifications and granular message tracking, including who opened the message, if it has been responded to or forwarded, and more.
- Preview the name, size and type of any attachments before they are downloaded locally.
- Securely download large files regardless of mailbox size limitations.
- Provide a legal e-signature on documents right from the Delivery Slip in seconds simply by opening the file and typing your name.
- Enable and simplify e-discovery and archiving (and retrieval) with a unique message ID on every message.
- Be notified of whether the message is being monitored and if you have access to the details.
Download the Delivery Slip one-pager overview (PDF)
Last updated September 6, 2016