- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
What's New - Product Updates
Product Release Version 3.2
June 30, 2012
- Secure Messaging for iPad, iPhone and Android
Create, read and reply to secure messages on any iPhone®, iPad® and Android tablet and mobile devices through the use of the native Mobile Apps, or any other mobile or tablet device through the use of the mobile-enabled thin Secure Webmail portal. Private data is not stored on the handheld device meaning that confidential information is protected, even if a mobile device is lost. Because Secure Messaging is Cloud-based, everything we develop is designed to liberate you from the problems and limitations of traditional email encryption solutions. The Secure Messaging mobile applications are free for all licensed users and is available for download within the Secure Webmail.
- Secure Messaging Google Chrome Extension (Win, Mac & Linux)
The Google Chrome Extension allows users to stay within their favorite Webmail client such as Gmail, Outlook Web Access (OWA), Offcie 365 or Yahoo Mail and still have the ability to read their secure messages, while keeping the content private from their email hosting providers. The Google Chrome Extension is free for all licensed users and is available for download in the Secure Webmail.
- Domain-based Data Leak Prevention (DLP)
Updates to the DLP engine now allow for messages that contain a specified email address or email domain in the distribution list to be forced to be ‘sent secure’. This feature is available as a Cloud deployment without the need for a complex and costly perimeter gateway deployment. Administrators can manage and apply policies and definitions through the Web Admin Console remotely. Cloud deployment only requires MS Outlook® to function; larger deployments benefit from the Secure Messaging Gateway (optional).
- Share Sent Items Read Rights
With this feature enabled, users that are part of the same email domain (e.g. internal staff) are now able to share ‘sent’ secure messages reading rights (e.g. domain-based authentication). This feature is useful when ‘sent’ secure messages are automatically stored by MS Outlook in third party CRM, EMR or ERP systems, where other staff members need to view the stored .MSG file at a later date. Examples include AMS360, AllScript & Salesforce. This option also enables sharing / viewing of the Delivery Slip details by all users of the same email domain for auditing purposes.
- No changes with this release!
Microsoft Outlook Toolbar
- NEW: Support for asynchronous upload integration with MS Outlook 2010 now allows unlimited file size attachments regardless of the local default MS Outlook / Exchange file size limitations. Uploading of large files occurs in a separate thread delegated to the Windows Task tray and allows users to continue using MS Outlook without any delays.
- NEW: Support for the new Email Domain-based Data Leak Prevention.
- NEW:An option to ‘Hide Send Secure Button’ is now available under the Preferences window of the Toolbar.
- NEW:The option to reset aliases is now always visible under the Secure Accounts window even if the user has no aliases (used in special cases to refresh MS Exchange SMTP conversions).
- NEW: Support for the new feature ‘Share Sent Items Read Rights’.
Mobile Apps (iOS / Android)
Desktop Agents (Win & Mac)
- No changes in this version. Working great!
- NEW: Improved ‘Sync Webmail Sent Items’ to support when ‘Enable Local Store’ is disabled.
- NEW: Reference ID for each customer makes customer identification and tracking easier in the Admin Console.
- FIXED: Faster Single Sign-On (SSO) to support the various new client access (mobile Apps, Chrome Extension, Desktop Agents) and support for users with more than one Secure Webmail portal registration.
- Product Release Version 5.1 - February 5, 2016
- Product Release Version 5.0 - October 15, 2015
- Product Release Version 4.12 - July 1, 2015
- Product Release Version 4.11 Patch 2 - January 1, 2015
- Product Release Version 4.10 - July 1, 2014
- Product Release Version 4.6 - October 1, 2013
- Product Release Version 3.2 - June 30, 2012
- Product Release Version 3.1 - March 31, 2012