- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
What's New - Product Updates
Product Release Version 4.12
July 1, 2015
Code Cut-Off Date: June 30 2015
General Availability: July 31 2015
Patch 1 General Availability: July 31 2015
Patch 2 General Availability: September 28 2015
Patch 3 General Availability: TBD
Email signatures are available in Secure Email Webmail and WebApp:
- Email signatures can be edited from the Webmail or WebApp. Users can automatically append a signature to every secure message.
Subject line and email (SMTP) address content masking now available for licensed users of the Secure Messaging Enterprise Private Cloud offering:
- All secure message notifications sent through SMTP email now conceal the sender’s subject line and email address for licensed users. This content masking feature adds greater security by requiring guest users to reply to secure messages using the Secure Messaging platform instead of allowing them to respond using basic (unsecure) email.
Our new Secure Messaging application programming interface (API) is now published:
- Secure messaging functionality can be easily integrated into your own apps with Secure Messaging’s new rest-based API. For available functionality, please visit your portal’s URL and replace ‘/web/’ with ‘/api/’ for immediate access.
Secure Email Webapp (New Webmail / iOS / Android / BB10 / WP8 / O365 / Chrome Extension / OSX)
- NEW: The new Webapp is now available to everyone in beta mode this quarter in preparation for the production version 5.0 scheduled for March 2016. The new WebApp is off by default for customers and can be enabled for each customer portal on a per-user basis.
Secure Email Outlook Add-in
- FIXED: Improvements for inline reply/forward in Outlook 2013 have been made.
- FIXED: The issue where in some specific instances the Queue Monitor for uploading file attachments would only run under 1 user at a time in a TS environment is resolved.
Secure Email Desktop Apps (Windows and Mac)
- NEW: The new Secure Email Mac App for OSX Yosemite is available here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/secure-email/id963379328?mt=12
Secure Email Cloud Server
- NEW: Email signatures are available under the user account. Users can create and edit their personal email signature to append to every secure message.
- NEW: Ability to specify maximum file attachment limit on secure messages for compliance purposes. This feature allows sub-grade archiving solutions that only support 100 MB file sizes to continue working for compliance purposes.
- NEW: Ability to enable the Secure Email WebApp on a per-portal and per user basis. The new WebApp can be enabled for a portal, but “turned off” for specific users.
- NEW: Portal option to turn off “on behalf of” functionality for secure message notifications for DMARC support.
- NEW: API commands: Register, Get Message, Add Alias, Get Alias List, Get Message Tracking, Get Messages, Send Outlook Activation, Get Settings Add Signature, Set Settings Add Signature, Get Message List, Get Message List Tracking, Get Message Tracking, Get Attachment Upload Progress Operation, Create Message, Remove Alias, Set Setting New Interface, Save Message, Send Message, Pre Create Attachment Operation, Download Attachment Operation, Download Attachment Chunks Operation, Remove Attachment, Last Archive Date, Maintenance Mode,
- NEW PATCH 2: Administrator of a portal now have the ability to specify the maximum file size for each secure message when turning on the large file feature.
- FIXED: The issue with the ampersand (&) used as a character in the user password is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue with the archiver log where the list was sorted showing the oldest message first is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue with registering an email address using all capital letters (resulting in a formatting error) is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where drafts of recalled secure messages are also recalled is resolved.
- FIXED PATCH 2: The issue where disclaimers were not visible when secure messages were sent from the Webmail.
- FIXED PATCH 2: The issue where navigating away from Account Preferences after modifying the Signature displayed an unnecessary error.
- FIXED PATCH 2: The issue where ForgotPassword should always return error code 200, even if the user does not exist.
- FIXED PATCH 2: The issue where attachment placeholders were missing in the message notification.
- FIXED PATCH 2: The issue where the API returned an incorrect error code when calling GetMessage on a message that is expired.
Cloud Command Center (CCC / API)
- NEW: Improved speed of SSO by executing Site queries in parallel.
- NEW: Improved usage stats import process in WebJob – Phase 1.
- NEW: API: GET Partner Settings, GET Sku, GET Skus, UPDATE Sku, POST Register Collection, GET Collections, GET Reseller Service Usage, ADD Default Guest Package,
- NEW: API UPDATE to Service Name, PUBLIC Get Service, GET Sites.
- UPDATED PATCH 2: Admin Console text changes under Feature Settings section.
- FIXED: The issue where going over maxConcurrentSession limit caused time out errors is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where PUT Changepassword with a randomGuid returned error code 403 instead of error code 404 is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where GET AdminUser as reseller unable to retrieve reseller user of self is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where GetServiceSetting with random service GUID returned error code 500 is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where GET Collection with no CollectionGuid returned error code 404 is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where changing a portal’s name would not take effect in the CCC interface is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where creating a new service (portal) under a newly created collection returned error code 40 is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where creating the reseller with a default collection would not connect the reseller to the collection is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where CreateServiceUser would set bool parameters defaulted to ‘false’ instead of ‘nullable’ is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where timeouts would occur when UpdateServiceStatus would take more than 30 seconds is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where calling POST or DELETE PartnerCollectionAccess would not work properly is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where GET GetPartnerUser as Reseller returned error code 401 instead of error code 403 is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where calling POST PartnerCollectionAccess without PartnerSiteAccess returned error code 500 is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where POST InviteServiceUser with valid credentials returned error code 400 is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where calling PublicGetService with mismatching ServiceCode and ServiceGuid would return error code 400 instead of error code 403 is resolved
Secure Email Crypto Relay
- FIXED: Outbound issue where file attachments larger than 4 MB (chunk size) would arrive with the file size increased to 8 MB is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where it would refuse messages that did not have an email address in the “To:” field is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where if you sent a message to a disabled user, there was no feedback that the secure message could not be created.
- FIXED: The issue where sending “Forward Contact As an Outlook Contact” in Outlook would return the mail as Undeliverable Mail error is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where assigning a task in Outlook would cause an Undeliverable Mail error is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where internal recipient would receive 2 messages when the message was sent to internal and external recipients is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue with max length of filenames was 64 characters including the extension is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue with CRON DAEMON is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue with some inbound messages would fail to decrypt with error ‘552 Requested mail action aborted: Message has invalid structure/syntax’ is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue with embedded image would fail with the ‘Entity ContentDiposition Error’ is resolved.
- FIXED: The issue where the crypto relay would use the wrong CCC API operation to find the Service / Portal for a given domain is resolved.
- Product Release Version 5.1 - February 5, 2016
- Product Release Version 5.0 - October 15, 2015
- Product Release Version 4.12 - July 1, 2015
- Product Release Version 4.11 Patch 2 - January 1, 2015
- Product Release Version 4.10 - July 1, 2014
- Product Release Version 4.6 - October 1, 2013
- Product Release Version 3.2 - June 30, 2012
- Product Release Version 3.1 - March 31, 2012