- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Exploring the Delivery Slip
Reading a secure message is as easy as reading a basic email message. The patented Delivery Slip appears on the right-hand pane and acts as a window to the secure message. From there, the recipient can access information about the organization sending the secure message, the sender, the recipients, and what actions have been performed on the secure message (including whether the message has been decrypted/retrieved, read, forwarded, replied to, recalled or deleted).
The Delivery Slip contains pertinent information regarding the secure message details, file attachments and corporate global policies applied to the current secure message. The Delivery Slip also allows a user to decide to download file attachments or even the secure message itself.
By default, secure messages are automatically retrieved as you select them in the Secure Webmail. This means that the secure message will automatically be displayed in the viewing pane when you click on it. If you want to manually retrieve secure messages, you can change this setting by unchecking the box beside ‘Tools > Account Preferences > Allow auto-retrieval of secure messages’. If you choose to manually retrieve secure messages, select a secure message in the Secure Inbox and press the Retrieve button in order to read it.
The Delivery Slip is branded to the organization responsible for the Secure Messaging Platform.
NOTE: Some features might not be available depending on the configuration of the Secure Messaging Platform and your User Group profile. Contact your administrator for more information.
- The Message Details module gives you information about the secure message settings, including the quick view Message Tracking grid, Message ID (GUID), Enhanced Security Options and Tracking Options.
- The Message Tracking grid gives you information about the message subject, the sender and the list of recipients. It also displays the actions that have been performed on the secure message: message retrieved (read and decrypted), forwarded, replied to, printed, deleted and whether the Delivery Slip was reviewed. Hover over each tracking box to access more information on every action performed. (To refresh this information in the Toolbar, use the refresh icon located at the top of the Delivery Slip.)
- Below the Message Tracking grid is additional information about the selected secure message: date that it was sent, unique Message ID and the status of the secure message. If the status shows that the message was recalled by the sender, you will not be able to view the content of this secure message or access any of its file attachments.
- The Enhanced Security Options section shows whether the message is set to be For Your Eyes Only (F.Y.E.O.) and whether the message can be recalled by the sender. If the F.Y.E.O. option is enabled, you will be requested to enter either your Secure Account Password (the same password you use to log in to the Secure Webmail) or a Unique Password as set by the sender. If the latter is active, the sender must share this password with you either verbally or via another communication method and it must be re-entered every time you want to read this secure message.The Freeze Options section indicates what secure message permissions were set by the sender:
- If ‘ForwardFreeze’ is activated, you will not be able to forward this secure message on this Secure Messaging Platform (Forwarding Disabled)
- If ‘ReplyFreeze’ is activated, you will not be able to reply to this secure message on this Secure Messaging Platform (Replying Disabled).
- The Tracking Options section shows whether the sender elected to track this secure message and share the tracking results with all recipients.
- Use the Message Attachments module to download file attachments that were included in this secure message. There are no restrictions on file sizes; click on the file name to gain access to the different actions available with this file attachment. For faster asynchronous uploads and downloads of file attachments, consider using the Desktop Agent as a companion to the Webmail.
- The Message Tracking module contains additional information about the tracking details of the selected secure message. Click on the ‘+’ sign to expand it.