- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Creating a basic email message (unsecure)
You can send a basic email message at any time by clicking “New” in MS Outlook®, as you did before. Furthermore, clicking reply or forward on a basic email message will keep the conversation basic and unsecure. If, however, you would like to reply or forward via secure message (even if you started typing), you can do so by simply selecting a Secure Messaging Platform from the dropdown menu in the ‘Delivery Slip’ (right pane of this message window – click on green arrow to expand/collapse). This will send your message as a secure message.
- Use the ‘Arrow’ icon to collapse / expand the Delivery Slip pane.
- Select ‘Click here to change delivery options’ and then select from the list the Secure Messaging Platform of your organization.
- If you do not wish to see this pane expanded the next time you create, reply or forward a basic email message, select the checkbox ‘Hide Delivery Slip when creating new basic email messages’ to automatically keep the pane collapsed.
- Alternatively, use the ‘Send Secure’ button located above the regular ‘Send’ button if you do not need to set any specific delivery options through the Delivery Slip.