- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
For Your Eyes Only (F.Y.E.O.) (Toolbar)
For Your Eyes Only (F.Y.E.O) is an enhanced security feature used to protect a secure message with a password. The recipient must enter this password each time they want to access and view the secure message. Without entering the password, no one is able to view the content of the secure message.
Sending an F.Y.E.O. message
If you want to send an F.Y.E.O. message, simply click Compose and enter your message as normal. When you’re finished with the body of your message, go to the ‘Enhanced Security Options’ of the ‘Delivery Slip’ and check ‘For Your Eyes Only (F.Y.E.O)’. You can choose ‘Request Secure Account Password’ or ‘Set Unique Password’.
- ‘Secure Account Password’ sets the password to the recipient’s Secure Message Center account password.
- ‘Unique Password’ brings up a box to enter a Unique Password. When you click send, a dialog appears asking you to confirm the Unique Password.
NOTE: You must share the Unique Password with the recipient verbally, or via another communication method. Once the secure message is sent, you must enter the Unique Password to view it in your Sent items folder.
Reading an F.Y.E.O. message
When you receive an F.Y.E.O. message, the main body of the message will indicate that you need to enter the ‘Secure Account Password’ or a ‘Unique Password’ to view the content of the secure message every time you access it.
- For ‘Secure Account Password’, see Enhanced Security Options in the Delivery Slip on the left, enter your Secure Account Password (the password you use to login to the Secure Message Center) in the text box, and click ‘Unlock’. The secure message will appear and behave exactly like a normal secure message (Forgot your Secure Message Center password? See the ‘Forgot Password’ troubleshooting section).
- For ‘Unique Password’, in order to view this secure message, the sender will have to share the Unique Password with you. If the sender has not told you the Unique Password, you will need to contact him/her and ask for it. Once you have the Unique Password, see Enhanced Security Options in the Delivery Slip on the left, enter the Unique Password in the text box, and click ‘Unlock’. The secure message will appear and behave exactly like a regular secure message.
NOTE: Each F.Y.E.O message will stay unlocked for a short period of time. After this time has passed, you must re-enter the password to view it, reply to it or forward it.