- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Exploring the Delivery Slip
Reading a secure message is as easy as reading a basic email message. The delivery slip appears on the right pane and acts as a window to the secure message. From here, the recipient can access information about the secure messaging platform, the sender, the recipients, and what actions have been performed on the secure message, including whether the message was decrypted & read, forwarded, replied to, recalled or deleted.
The delivery slip contains pertinent information regarding the secure message details, file attachments and corporate global policies applied to the current secure message. The delivery slip also allows a user to decide to download file attachments or even the secure message itself (with auto-retrieve secure message ‘off’).
NOTE: Some features might not be available depending on the configuration of the secure Messaging platform and your user group profile. Contact your administrator for more information.
- The delivery slip is branded to the organization responsible for the secure messaging platform. It gives you additional metadata related to the selected secure message. You can collapse the delivery slip by clicking on the arrows at the top left corner. The top section shows the secure messaging platform used by the sender. Use the ‘Arrows’ refresh icon to refresh the content of the delivery slip; click on the ‘Globe’ icon to view this message in the secure webmail; click on the ‘Bubble’ icon to view the secure messaging platform security status (Green = Certified Secure / Yellow = Trial Mode / Red = Unsecure).
- The message details module gives you information about the secure message settings, including the quick view message tracking grid, message ID information, freeze options, tracking options, and enhanced security options.
- The message tracking grid gives you information about the message subject, the sender, the list of recipients, and what actions have been performed on the secure message, such as message retrieved (decrypted & read), forwarded and replied to. Hover over each tracking box to access more information on every action performed. To refresh this information, use the ‘Arrows’ refresh icon located at the top of the delivery slip.
- The freeze options section shows what secure message permissions were set by the sender. If ‘ForwardFreeze’ is activated, you will not be able to forward this secure message on this secure messaging platform (forwarding disabled). If ‘ReplyFreeze’ is activated, you will not be able to reply to this secure message on this secure messaging platform (replying disabled). If ‘ReplyAllFreeze’ is activated, you will not be able to reply to all recipients of this secure message on this secure messaging platform (replying all disabled), ideal for when the secure message is sent to a large distribution list and the sender does not want several replies / threads to all recipients. With ‘ReplyAllFreeze’ enabled, you can still reply to the sender.
- The enhanced security options section shows if the message is set For Your Eyes Only (F.Y.E.O.). If the F.Y.E.O. option is enabled, you will be requested to enter either your Secure Account Password (the same password you use to login to the secure webmail, or a unique password as set by the sender. If the latter is active, the sender must share this unique password with you either verbally or via another communication method and it must be re-entered every time you want to read this secure message.
- Use the message attachments module to download file attachments that were included with this secure message. In some instances, file attachments are not downloaded automatically into Outlook®, freeing your inbox from unwanted large files up to 5GB. Click on the file name to gain access to the different actions available with this file attachment.
- The message tracking module contains additional information about the selected secure message: date that it was sent, unique ‘message ID’ and the status of the secure message. If the status shows that the message was recalled by the sender, you will not be able to view the content of this secure message or access any of its file attachments.
- The tracking options section shows whether the sender elected to track this secure message, and share the tracking results with all recipients.