- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Back to top
Secure Message Recalled (Toolbar)
If the secure message you selected has been recalled by the owner, you will no longer be able to read, reply to, forward or print it.
- The Delivery Slip’s Message Details now shows all tracking related metadata as ‘Recalled’.
- The ‘Message Status’ is changed from ‘Active’ to ‘Recalled’.
- Access to the secure message and its associated file attachments is no longer available. The owner of the recalled secure message might have included a reason for recalling the message, available in the body of the message.