- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Uninstalling the MS Outlook®Toolbar
Should you need to uninstall the MS Outlook® Toolbar for any reason, you should do this through the Add/Remove Programs interface included in Windows®.
Step-by-step instructions for removing the MS Outlook® Toolbar are provided below.
- Close MS Outlook®.
- Open the Windows Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- In Windows® XP, Click on Add/Remove Programs. For Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, and Windows® 8 go to ‘uninstall a program’.
- Select ‘Secure MS Outlook® Toolbar’ and click ‘Remove’.
If you have uninstalled the Toolbar, but it remains visible in MS Outlook®, please follow these steps:
- In MS Outlook® 2007, click the ‘Tools > Trust Center’ menu. Select the ‘Add-ins’ tab and select ‘Manage COM Add-ins’ and click ‘Go’. Select ‘Secure MS Outlook® Toolbar’, then click ‘Remove’.
- In MS Outlook® 2010, click the ‘File > Options’ menu. Select the ‘Add-ins’ tab and select ‘Manage: COM Add-ins’ and click ‘Go’. Select ‘Secure MS Outlook® Toolbar’, then click ‘Remove’.
If you do not see the ability to uninstall the Toolbar, the Toolbar was installed remotely by your IT Department using the Group Policy Deployment installation process. In this case, your administrator will have to uninstall it for you.