- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
The application is improperly formatted. Contact the application vendor for assistance
If you get this error when installing the Secure MS Outlook® Toolbar, please follow these steps:
1. First, try to reproduce the issue by going to the following URL:
- This is a direct link to the Secure MS Outlook® Toolbar setup program. If you have the same issue, please move on to step 2.
2. Based on error reports, it’s possible that a security setting in Internet Explorer has been altered that could be preventing the installation of the Toolbar. In order to correct it, please follow these instructions:
- Open Internet Explorer. Go to “Tools > Internet Options”. Click the “Security” tab, and then click on the “Custom level” button near the bottom. Scroll down until reaching the “.NET Framework-reliant components”. Under this category, look for “Run Components Signed with Authenticode”, and ensure it is set to “Enable”.
- Try to complete the installation process again. If it fails, please move on to step 3.
3. There is a possibility that the computer is infected with a virus that is preventing the installation of the Toolbar. Our investigations have shown that a virus could cause this sort of problem. At this point, if you are still experiencing problems, we recommend consulting your IT department to verify that your computer is virus free.