- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Application cannot be started. Contact Application vendor
If you get this error when installing or upgrading the Secure MS Outlook® Toolbar, click Details to see the following information:
>Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
>* Activation of C:…Secure MS Outlook Toolbar.appref-ms| resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
>+ The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)
>Following errors were detected during this operation.
>* [1/28/2010 10:22:05 AM] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
>- The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)
NOTE: The important part is the COMException. If you don’t see this, then this solution is not applicable.
This means that the Microsoft ClickOnce® application store on your computer is corrupted. The solution is as follows:
- Go to C:Documents and Settings(your account name)Local Settings.
- Rename the ‘Apps’ folder or move to a different location.
- Log in to the Secure Message Center (Webmail) and start the Secure MS Outlook® Toolbar installation.
- Note that this solution might affect other ClickOnce programs that you may have installed. To restore previous state if desired, move the Apps folder to where it was.