- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Using Distribution Lists
Many users that need to communicate with large groups on a regular basis rely heavily on distribution lists. The Toolbar does not prevent people from using distribution lists, but an extra step is required. Distribution lists must be expanded before they are compatible with the Secure MS Outlook® Toolbar. Follow the instructions below to learn how to do this.
When a user adds a distribution list to the ‘TO’ field (see below) it is collapsed by default. (This is evidenced by the “+” symbol next to the list title).
- Click the ‘+’ symbol. You may be prompted with a message like the one above.
- Click ‘OK’ — replacing the distribution list with the actual email addresses is exactly what we want to do.
- Now the ‘TO’ field should look like the screenshot.
- Complete your message and click ‘Send’ or ‘Send Secure’ as normal.