- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Manual Toolbar Installation
Use these simple steps for manually installing the Toolbar when an anti-virus or other program is blocking a regular installation. Please follow these steps in order.
WARNING: Do not skip steps as this could have an adverse effect on your computer.
NOTE: You must confirm that you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed on your computer. The Toolbar requires the .NET Framework to operate.
- Navigate to the following Registry Path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP
Confirm that this folder contains a folder with v2.0, and confirm that the string value called “version” under this folder lists the full version number.
If the .NET Framework 4.0 is installed, skip to step 3.
If the .NET Framework 4.0 is not installed, proceed to step 2.
- To download the Microsoft .NET Framework (x86), please go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130 (opens in new window)
Follow the prompts to complete installation, and proceed to step 3.
- To install the Toolbar, close MS Outlook, open an Internet Explorer window and enter the following into the address bar:http://resources.secure-messaging.com/smofficeaddin/clickonce/smofficeaddin.application
NOTE: This operation will only work in Internet Explorer.
The installation process will proceed as normal. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.