- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Repairing a Corrupt ClickOnce Application Cache
ClickOnce is a Microsoft technology that enables the user to install and run applications and Outlook Add-ins. ClickOnce applications are installed in a specific user directory. This directory, or cache, may be corrupted resulting in errors during installation such as “Value does not fall within the expected range.”, etc.
Running the following command from an Administrator elevated command prompt will repair the cache:
rundll32 %windir%\system32\dfshim.dll CleanOnlineAppCache
If the previous command does not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to remove the ClickOnce application store:
- In Windows Explorer, click on “Organize > Folder and Search Options > View” and enable “Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives“.
- Navigate to the following location:
- Backup all folders to a safe location.
- Delete all folders in the \2.0\ folder.