- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
How to Report the Toolbar Logs Manually
If you’ve uninstalled the Toobar and you need to submit your Toolbar logs to support, or if you are requested to manually submit your log files, please follow these instructions:
- Open a Windows Explorer. You can do this by clicking ‘My Computer’ in your start menu.
- Navigate to the following location in your file system:
Where [username] is the user name of the User Account you are logged into in Windows
- Identify the folders for the last 3 to 5 days and add them to a ZIP file.
- Send the ZIP file to support, preferably via a secure message.