- How To...
- Log in
- Invite New Users
- Create a Secure Message
- Reply or Forward
- Use the Delivery Slip
- Control Messages
- Provision E-Signatures
- Share Large Files
- Manage Notifications
- Manage Account
- Manage Email Aliases
- Migrate to a New Email Address
- Use the Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Azure Active Directory SSO Integration
- Product Features
- Apps, Add-ins, and Extensions
- Trust Center
- PRO vs. GUEST Users
- Product Updates
- Contact Support (Wilson)
Download Adobe Reader
Copyright 2017 Secure Messaging Apps Inc.
All rights reserved.
Forward a Specific Message to Support
Sometimes, in order to complete our investigation, we need to take a closer look at the secure message causing the problem. Please follow the steps below in order to send us the specific message. Try sending it as a secure message attachment, if possible.
- Select the secure message we have requested or that is causing you trouble.
- Go to the File main menu in MS Outlook and select ‘Save As’.
- Name the file anything you want, but make sure you select the option ‘Outlook Message Format (*.msg)’ in the ‘Save as type’ field (by default, the selected type is ‘HTML (*.htm, *.html)’).
- Save it to a location you can remember, e.g. the Desktop.
- Start a new secure message in MS Outlook and attach the file you just saved. Send it to our support department.